Presenting the final volume of 2011/2012's Bring The Exhibits odyssey, here we have a selection of harsh-pysch drone, tangy waves of dubwashed kronkscape, and mirthless electronic misgivings. ("post-rock electronic noise", if you must.)
There will be 25 strictly limited edition special copies, packaged in sealed manilla envelopes stuffed with discarded cassette tape and broken guitar strings , for around 7 pounds each. When those copies are all gone, it will be digitally as modest boring physical editions in plastic cases or something all at dirt cheap prices. It's also available as as a boring mp3 version, or probably torrentable for nothing if that's how your wrists are going to insist. Please note this release is guaranteed unavailable on streaming services.
Electronic, Harsh Clunge, Trauma, Chill Blame, Bloodstep
Please note this version of the release is the collector's edition self-released "first pressing", before it is no doubt re-released next year by whichever record label's left. I'll buy youz a cocktail.
>>> Here it is at the shop! <<<
If you're swayed, ooh, you've 4 options --
1) You can grab yourself a limited edition CD copy at the at the link above on release date or participating physical shoppe (try RPM or Steel Wheels if you're in newcastle, or their webshops), or even click to grab a the mp3 album or individual tracks.
2) Can't afford that? Far too cheap, you think? You can always chuck a pay-what-you-think-it's-worth amount at paypal below . (we'll email you the download link)
3) No spare cashcashcash at all? Understandable. email if you'd like a try-before-you-buy promo copy link. Perhaps after that, just message us back or something saying that you enjoyed it a bit, it all helps warm cockles. Heckers, even drop a line if you didn't like it and want to say so. simondo--at--dressedinwires.co.uk. Feel free to share the link.
or 4) Download the pre-release promo version and don't do anything. Cheers, yes, that's really helpful.(here's that pay-mer-mer-mer-what-you-think paypal link):
Release Date: August the 13th, 2012
Imprint: Bear With Me Records
Format: Ltd Ed CD, mp3
1) Zoo Begins Look Into Hearts Of Apes
2) Appaloosa / Kisses and Yelps
3) How Long You Have Known
4) German Measles
5) Flowers In Tikrit
6) Trapped Slather
8) Proof I Was Murdered
9) Bring The Exhibits
Bring The Exhibits part The First of Four: When That Wicked King Was Slain, The Dogs, Did They Not Lick His Blood? http://www.dressedinwires.co.uk/wickedking.html
Bring The Exhibits part The Second of Four: Golden The Ship Was - Oh! Oh! Oh! http://www.dressedinwires.co.uk/golden.html
Bring The Exhibits part The Third of Four: Honey, You Tore Me Apart Last Night
There aren't any singles off this, (what, like what?), but here are a few promo videos for some of the songs:
Here's some supplementary internet fanny-ons.
The cover artwork is " The Moment Of Birth", 1901-02, by Alfred Kubin.
Nothing could faze Dressed In Wires. He brought with him bad fortune, right from the first, as could be expected. Not a living soul in all the town was glad to see him. He sat on the back steps of the Hale house, lazily picking at his broken Dell.
DiW's Simondo Topless drags you bleeding and kicking through a tumult of Laptronica, Post-Gabba, Blip-Hop, Glitch-Hop, Chip-Hop, 8-bitronica, Wreckstep, Fuckstep, Kronk, Breakcunt, Bootmash, Dub-Bass Splattercore, Harsh Clunge, Thugstep, Powerpop, Noisewhore, and Wrongtronica, not in any order. All from his souped-up, heavily modded, hacked & cracked laptop, precariously wired together with a few guitar distortion pedals and dilapidated Midi tomfoolery.
When the supper was ready, he pushed the children of the household out of the way and served himself a big meal, although there had been barely enough white meat to go round. After eating he settled himself in the best and warmest sleeping place in the front room and was untroubled by dreams.